Tuesday 18 August 2015

Beep test & cookies!

Hi everyone!

sorry I didn't post yesterday- I was busy with school work so I never ended up finding the time! (whoops!)

Yesterday was just an average day.
However, every afternoon, for two hours on a monday we have sport (P.E.). Now don't get me wrong, I love sport. I may not be the best at it but I do find it really fun. The only times I really hate sport is when we do "fitness testing". Fitness testing it basically another way of saying "you're going to work out harder than you ever have before until your lungs and heart almost explode and your legs ache for the rest of the week". Believe me, it's not fun.

So yesterday afternoon, as you have probably guessed, we did fitness testing. Actually, we had already done most fitness testing, like push-ups, sit-ups etc. but yesterday we had to do something called 'The Beep Test'. The beep test, in all honesty, is the devils worst creation. It's very hard to explain what it is but lets just say it tests your cardiovascular strength! (running a lot).
So that was horrible.

But, when I arrived home, me and my younger brother made cookies! Unfortunately I did not film it but if you would like, I can possibly do video on it!


(this is what I wish our cookies turned out like!)

sorry for such a short post but I'm very tired!

I'll write again soon!

Giselle 

XOXOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment