Saturday 15 August 2015

I very much dislike mornings...



Hi everyone!

Have I ever mentioned that very much dislike mornings? And not just mornings where you have to wake up extra early for school or work, but just mornings in general. I firstly hate waking up to the feeling of a dry and very bloated face (probably from water retention in the body) and then having to wash that face, which then brings out all of the blemishes on the face which had been slowly covered up during the night. The second thing I very much dislike is getting changed out of your cosy, warm pyjamas into normal clothes. The transition between the different clothes could possibly be described as the worst part of the morning. The immediate change from the feelings of comfort, warmth and relaxation to ridiculously cold, uncomfortable and generally unhappy is actually crazy. And I hate it. I also don't like having to brush my teeth, and then being pressured by everyone to eat, like no. Eating straight after using minty toothpaste is the worst. It makes everything you eat taste minty and takes away the nice, fresh breathe that you just had. Finally I just dislike the negative vibes that everyone gives off in the mornings. Everyone is groggy. Everyone is tired. It's inevitable. So incase you didn't know, I do not like Mornings. at. all. 

I don't think I will ever be a morning person. 

[RANT OVER] 

Anyways, the relation of that rant to anything else in this post is that I did have to wake up early this morning. I woke up and feel asleep 3 times before actually getting out of bed! However, it was because I have gymnastics every saturday morning and my younger brother has his football at the same location. So, before I go to gymnastics, I have to get a taxi at 8:30 am every single saturday morning with my mum and brother and sit for two hours watching him play football. It is not fun.
As well as that, it is always scorching hot. I mean, for many, the heat may be a blessing-but for me? not so much.

Anyways, my day brightened up after gymnastics, and I actually felt more awake and energised (logic is amazing) and now I'm just sitting here editing a video (coming soon!) and writing this post!

Well, that's all that happened today! maybe your day was more productive.

I'll write again soon!

Giselle 

XOXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment