Thursday 20 August 2015

busy week!

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post every day this week, but it's because I've been soooo busy with school! I just finished my mock exams so there is A LOT of school work that everyone has to catch up with!

I have also been deciding my future at school. what I'm doing for work experience and whether I'm doing HSC (New South Wales High School Certificate) or IBDP (International baccalaureate Diploma Programme). It has been tough decisions and it's even scarier when you know that what ever choices you make influence the rest of your life! I've been super stressed out.

On another note, my little brother just made me this necklace:


it's a choker made out of paperclips! Very creative haha! 

Anyways, I have to finish my work now! 

I'll write again soon! 

Giselle

XOXOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment