Sunday 16 August 2015

Scrumptious Sunday!

Hi everyone! 

I spent this entire morning editing and filming videos! However, the video I filmed was so much fun as I made healthy, vegan flapjacks! They were nut-free and sugar-free (which didn't make them as sweet as my sweet-tooth would've liked!) but they were soooo tasty and I would definitely recommend making them! click here to see how to make them! 

Anyways, this evening me and my mum went down to an Epicurean Market! It was really interesting but so busy and crowded that half of the stalls had thirty minute lines so we didn't stay there for too long. Afterwards, we went out for an Italian before having to head home and do homework (however I am procrastinating slightly by writing a blog post!) 

So goodnight everyone, I shall write again soon! 

Giselle 

XOXOXO 

Here are some photos from today! 







No comments:

Post a Comment